A compact flex sensor 78 mm in length. As the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases. The resistance of the flex sensor changes when the metal pads are on the outside of the bend. The sensors are produced by printing method.
- Game industry;
- Medical devices;
- Musical instruments;
- Physiotherapy, etc.
- Angle Displacement Measurement;
- Simple construction;
- Small size.
- Service life: ~ 800 thousand cycles;
- Operating temperature range: -30 ° C-70 ° C;
- Resistance tolerance: 10 kΩ ± 30%;
- Resistance in the bent state (180 °): ~ 20 kOhm.
Resistive Force/Pressure sensors are produced by printing method. The sensors allow to measure force/pressure in a wide range of values.
- Wearable electronics;
- Sports and fitness;
- Internet of things (IoT);
- Medicine and Health;
- Force Measurement under different pressure;
- Ultra-thin, flexible;
- Low power consumption;
- Simple construction.
- Measurement range: 0.1N - 100 N;
- Accuracy of measurement: ± 5%;
- Resistance tolerance:> 10 MΩ;
- Service life: more than 1 million cycles;
- Thickness: 0.3 to 0.4 mm;
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to + 70 ° C.
Resistive temperature sensor (thermistor) is produced using printed technologies. Temperature sensors allows to monitor temperature changes of objects or systems.
- Temperature control of electronic components;
- Monitoring of the environment;
- Personal electronics / wearable electronics;
- Supply and storage of food;
- Power supply (heat sinks);
- Ultra fast response time ;
- Low power consumption;
- Flexible form factor;
- Low drift; high accuracy.
- Measurement range: -20 to 100 ° C;
- Accuracy of measurement: 0,25 ° С ;
- Resistance at 25 ° C: 500KΩ;
- Linearity (from 20 ° С to 90 ° С): <0,2%;
- Min. working power: <30 pW;
- Response Time: <250 ms.
Printed gas sensors provide better performance and lower cost than electrochemical sensors. Small size makes it easy to integrate sensors into wireless, portable and network solutions. These sensors are ideal to monitor the environment, industrial and residential areas due to their high performance, low cost and small size.
- Industrial gas control;
- Control of ventilation;
- Air quality control in the room;
- Control of outside air.
- Submillimeter electrochemical manufacturing technology;
- Low cost and high productivity;
- Ultra-low power consumption;
- Long service life (more than 10 years);
- Fast response time.
- Detection limit: 0.5 ppm;
- Resolution: <100 ppb;
- Stability: <± 2%;
- Response time: 15 sec. (typical);
- Sensitivity: 4.75 ± 2.75 nA / ppm;
- Service life: more than 5 years (10 years at 23 ± 3 ° C, 40 ± 10% RH);
- Operating temperature range: -30 to 55 ° C.